The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} Empty
PostSubject: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Full Name:Jason{Last Name Unknown}
Birthday:May 5
Height:5'5
Weight:145lb.

Nickname(s}:The human computer
Birthplace:Unknown
Blood Type:C+
Family/Relatives:None;All Dead
Job/Occupation:Mass Weapons Producer
Dislikes:doing nothing for a long time;losing battles
Hobbies:Creating Weapons;Fighting;etc.
Favorite Food:Chicken
Forte in Sports: (If your character plays any sports)

Appearance:Avi
Personality:Jason is a very sarcastic fighter,often making jokes during fights.Although,he is a tough fighter,he enjoys to make some friends,as well.He is a nice person,sometimes showing his bad side.

Fighting Style & training History:Jason is more of a tactian,always thinking ahead,making plans to take down his opponents.The plans usually work,him usually fighting idiots.

Strengths & Weaknesses:Fire Arms{Weapon} combat is dominator;Sucks at empty handed fights
Powers:Technopath{Control Technology;Similar abilities to an Electropath,also having powers that consist of lightning}
Weapon:Guns,and other industrial weapons,suiting his powers
Skill List:{Will Post Later}

Story:Jason had a chemical acident;got his strange powers;Got found by Neo Geo's associates;Invited to the Tournament;Joined the Tournament
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 pm

A P P R O V E D

No skills allowed or may be used such as dodging things that are really complicated

*Waits for his other post*
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Lightning Bullet-This skill allows Jason to fire lightning from his gun,it acting as a bullet.

Lightning Blade-{Same thing as 'Lightning Blade' from Naruto}

Lightning shield-A shield of pure lightning forms infront of the user,destroying any weapon that touches it,or shocks any person.

Lightning Charge Bullet-The lightning may form over a bullet,causing lightning to shock the target as the bullet makes contact.

Lightning Grab-Jason grabs the target,pushing lightning on them,and sending strong shocks through their body,to paralyze them.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm

A P P R O V E D
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:55 pm

{Since I never posted a 6th Skill can this be it}

Lightning flight:By powering a big enough,flat metallic object,such as Jason's metal disk{3ft X 2ft},he can fly.He does this by applying lightning to his metallic object,it being held up by the lightning,allowing him move in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Lol, cool character, but you know whats wierd? I remembered that i have pictures of My Tenshi when he was a kid to adult.
i made it when i only had paint. But i'm too lazy to post it, one of those pictures is the one u have on now, Jason!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Right.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}   Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason{Read all but skills;Will post Skills in seperate post}
Page 1 of 1