The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11:00 P.M.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukino

Sukino

Female
Number of posts : 418
Job/hobbies : Nuffin..
Registration date : 2009-03-29

11:00 P.M. Empty
PostSubject: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Well..Im on the site late at night and thers not really anything to do. So, im going to write a bunch of random stuffs..Not important. Probably wont get read anyway.

I was walking down the street and this guy named Brandon, who I think is going to be a future child molester/rapist, walks up to me and randomly starts talking to me. I dont know the guy very well, all I know is that just about the entire school thinks he is a freak. About 45 minutes into the conversation we somehow got onto the subject of marrage. I said that I wanted to have a small familly and I wanted twins, a boy and a girl. He said he wanted to fill the world with as many little Ali's as he could. I was sort of confused and somewhat scared so I didnt say anything. Then he put his hand on my lower stomach and proceeded to say "Soon..This will be filled with my seed.." Then he walked away and I remained in that spot for the rest of break, frozen completely from shock.

Actual story. xD
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 361
Job/hobbies : Life,A Creation Of God...Death,A Creation Of Sin...Hope,A Creation Of Man...
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Holy shit o.O
I know two hobo's named "Rainbow Mike" and "Space Cowboy"...oh and there's "Satellite Jack..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:04 am

Sukino wrote:
Well..Im on the site late at night and thers not really anything to do. So, im going to write a bunch of random stuffs..Not important. Probably wont get read anyway.

I was walking down the street and this guy named Brandon, who I think is going to be a future child molester/rapist, walks up to me and randomly starts talking to me. I dont know the guy very well, all I know is that just about the entire school thinks he is a freak. About 45 minutes into the conversation we somehow got onto the subject of marrage. I said that I wanted to have a small familly and I wanted twins, a boy and a girl. He said he wanted to fill the world with as many little Ali's as he could. I was sort of confused and somewhat scared so I didnt say anything. Then he put his hand on my lower stomach and proceeded to say "Soon..This will be filled with my seed.." Then he walked away and I remained in that spot for the rest of break, frozen completely from shock.

Actual story. xD

OxO;;

random guy?!

1. he's drunk
2. He on something
3. special needs person
4. it's a dare or something(i doubt it)
5. He's gonna rape you the next time you see him.

and he just walked away!? OxO;;
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:42 am

OMG GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HIS ASS, AND CARRY A KNIFE WITH YOU D:<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192
Sukino

Sukino

Female
Number of posts : 418
Job/hobbies : Nuffin..
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Yes. Just walked away. Ive been avoiding him the past few days. .-.

And i'll start carrying a knife, just for Tenshi. Lawl
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:01 am

no knife O.O ; cops may mistaken you for a criminal! X.X;

sukino.... do you do self defense? o.o; a and try pepper spray>.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11:00 P.M.   11:00 P.M. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11:00 P.M.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Off Topic :: Neo Geo Spam Kingdom-
Jump to: