The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and my best friends site please join!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Me and my best friends site please join!!! Empty
PostSubject: Me and my best friends site please join!!!   Me and my best friends site please join!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:55 pm

http://elementwings.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=841fb8b1d5ba8e8e5d30763324e2e01c

Welcome to Element Wings, a place of the 6 elements, yes 6. These elements include Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Shadow, and Light. For a long time these elements were hidden away living in fear of the humans who discovering the elements power tried to use them for distructive purposes and abused what the 6 had given them, which in turn lead to trying to destoy them.The elements merged themselves within life around them becoming creatures of all sorts, some dragons, others fairies or elves, ect.Even then the humans tried to destroy their existence, and now very few have survived.Now-a-day's the humans have forgotten about the world outside their own, and to them no such things ever existed in the first place.Little do they know that their eternal neighbors still linger around them....

Now amongst the magical beasts 2 of the elements have vanished...now only 4 temples remain, Fire, Water, Earth and Shadow. The Light and Air elements cannot be found, and rumour has it...that one of these temples will be found soon...but by a human! This goes against all of the Teachings, and the possibility of another human vs. elemental battle is high, the question is...just who will it be and which side will they take?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Me and my best friends site please join!!!   Me and my best friends site please join!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:00 pm

I will join for you ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Female
Number of posts : 644
Location : Find me, I could be anywhere, for example behind you, be afraid, mwuahahahaha or i am most often alone
Job/hobbies : music, art, science and kicking ass XD
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Me and my best friends site please join!!!   Me and my best friends site please join!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:08 am

I'll join if you want
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Me and my best friends site please join!!!   Me and my best friends site please join!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

kewl ty peoples ^^ im an admin and my name there is Zearadine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and my best friends site please join!!!   Me and my best friends site please join!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and my best friends site please join!!!
Page 1 of 1