The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baki Ookami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Full Name:Baki Ookami
Birthday: may tenth 1988
Height:6'2
Weight:205

Nickname(s}: none
Birthplace: New York, U.S.A
Blood Type: O negitive
Family/Relatives: father Kuru Ookami ( a former king of fighters, whereabouts unknown), mother Lesslie Patrick ( former actress, deceased),
Job/Occupation: former soldier, underground pit fighter
Likes: noodles, humor, melee weapons,proffesional wrestling, fighting, bets, women, and Beer
Dislikes: hippies, tears of children, " your momma" jokes
Hobbies: wrestling, underground pit fighting, hanging out at bars, and strip clubs
Favorite Food: Choclate
Forte in Sports: Wrestling

Appearance: Baki Ookami 1554762189
Baki Ookami Hottblackharedguy
Baki Ookami Ace16

Personality:Baki is a loud, obnoixuos person who uses his loud nature to hide the hurt animal inside of him thats the complete oppisite of baki's outward apperance. he feels isolated with alsmot no emotional conection to anyone and yarns to feel loved one day.

Fighting Style & training History:

Strengths & Weaknesses: Baki is the master of speed and strengh in close quarters and a experianced soldier with knowledge of many diffrent weapons. he howver is very weak in detecting what is a illusion and what isnt and has chronic nightmares of his mother causeing him to go on the brink to insanity.

Powers: his body is at the point of pure human perfection not neccassarily super human but at the level of strengh of a proffesional body builder without the muscle mass to slow him down. however he is easily distracted since he has little training of the mind.

Weapon: Katana, and combat kives

Skill List:

force palm- concentrating on the palm of the user he strenghens his blows able to knock out a normal human being
turns it lasts: 2
cooldown: 3

hurricane kicks- throwing himslef in the air baki launches serval kicks toward a opponet using the soles of his feet to strike this can easily break through human bone. ( think of lui kang)
turns it lasts: 1
cooldown:2

Final blow- Baki throw's all his weight into one fist and thows it at the face of aopponet dealing massive damage and uses it to knockout his enemys
turns it lasts: 1
cooldown: 3

pregate opening- baki opens the firast two gates of the 5 chakura gates giving him intense speed, strengh, and agility, however he can only travel somewhat faster than he already is. the only plus side is that it doesnt kill him like opening all the gates.
turns it lasts: 8
cooldown: 12

5 chakura's- Baki's pain and anger opens the 5 gats in the human body that gives the user godly power that can travel at speeds of a hurricane and strengh able to put herules to shame himself but after using this baki dies ( unless recived immedent highly trained medical proffesion afterwards) and is unknown how much power it may have

turns it lasts: 6
cooldown: 100 ( only if you get fast medical aid)

Story: Baki's mother deeply loved and obssed over his father. his father had just won the king of fighters title and came home walking on air. his father however didnt love his mother but wanted her for physical and finacial needs so he mated with her bringing the birth of baki. Baki's father left because of baki and made baki's mother treat him harshly and tell him how he will never recive a ounce of love from her because he's the reason his father left. Using her wealth she sent baki away to diffrent corners of the Globe sending him to Asia and Europe to learn the arts from highly experiance masters. But it wasn't until he decided to join the miltary which was his calling. the drills were intense and baki grew more everyday until the americans opened "Opration: Rebirth" in which they tested a serum onto diffrent test subjects and turned out 99.99% ended up dying and the last 0.01% lived with visions of nightmares for the rest of their lives. the super soldier serum gave baki strengh to the peak of human perfection ( which is liffting twice your own body weight) and gave him reflexes and agility that surpasses a gold medal gymanist. Baki was a green burrett for 4 years oprating in diffrent parts of china, japan, korea,mogolia, phillipines, south africa, taiwan, and south vietnam. In these diffrent places her recived teachings of many diffrent teachings of a variety of martial arts such as Ninjutsu, Sambo, Chow gar, five animals ( tiger, crane, snake, leapord, and dragon.), red warrior,Wushu, and Dambe. After all his training he returned home with his father and mother planning to leave and baki challenged his father. baki's father a powerful man defeated baki and even while baki layed uncouncious he muttered " love me mother, why dont you love me, i love you mother" even while baki's father kept punching him his mother saw how deeply baki wanted her affection and all she did was push him away. she pleaded for baki's father to stop but he didnt and instead he challenged her to a fight. baki's father beat his mother to death and all of baki's teachers and instructors ( who came to wacth baki) were all challenged as a group to baki's father and he easily deafeated all of them with few damages to himself. baki awoke to find his mother's body gone and all that was left of her was the blood on the ground and her golden ring now bent and uneven. baki carried the ring home and deeply cherishes it as the only sighn his mother ever cared. he became a undeground pit fighter gaining enough money to but his mother's mansion and uses his wealth to trainhimself day after day with diffrent contrabtions and machines. he was invited to attended the interantional king of fighters tornament hoping to see his father their and prove he can become stronger than he is baki eagerly acceped.

Last edited by Baki on Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm

i know you're not finished but. Welcome ^^-
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:48 pm

im done ^^
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:32 pm

okay its good, truely it is, unfortunatly no Admin has yet read it nor approved it. If I were you I would sit tight a little longer to be approved until then, try and respond to the posts in Breaking news and post made for rules and such, this should help and include you in tournaments so tht Admins know ur a character in this forum. Im sorry for your sticky situation through all this with most people not here and all.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Accepted ^^- sorry for taking so long >.< shuei's not here at the moment
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

its okay i finally get to RP at leastb ^^
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Kewl
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:17 pm

BTW i would like to add on to the 5 gates when he's in his 5 gate mode he's immune to poision and damage and he heals but he dies after using it (unless medical atention is allowed on his body) if that okay if not then oh well
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Ninja/Assasin
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:41 am

Hey! Cool
Sorry,for stealing your pic.;-)

But,I got a new one. tongue
Hope you will forgive me,man. Razz
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:30 am

its k ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baki Ookami
Page 1 of 1