The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once upon a Moonlit beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Once upon a Moonlit beach Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Kula strolled around the edge of the shore humming to herself and looking out at the sea.
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:46 pm

"Kula, what are you doing messing around?", he asked her in a rough voice as he was walking behind her slowly. Sadly Whip and Maxima weren't here at the time. "We should be training for 2009s tourney and hopefully get answers from NESTS."
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm

The hair on her back stood on end.

"e-e--e-e-e-eh!?!!?!?!? "

She lept back and spun around with a fighting stance landing in the water spraying it every which way. she relaxed when she saw it was K'

"d-d-don't sneek up on me like that.. I'll die of a heart attack"
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:55 pm

K' got into his fighting stance, yet he stopped seeing as how she was just spooked. "Tsch, your a waste of space.. If you keep that attitude up Kula.", he told her a bit coldly while walking pass her. Into the ocean's rushing water that came up against his boots and leather pants from under his ankles. ". . .What are you doing here anyways?", he asked calmly looking out into the sea.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:58 pm

"...."

she looked down, dissapointed, as she heard him say she was a 'waste of space', she brought her arms up to hug her self slightly.

"... I came to see the ocean"
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:02 pm

"The ocean.. It's been a while since I've been here.", he said in a low tone. Looking out into the ocean that seemed peaceful during the night without ruckus. He looked at Kula. "Are you okay?", he asked just because he knows his words may be hurtful at times.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:04 pm

"y-yes I'm alright"

she rubbed her eyes and walked to deeper waters to stand beside K'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Moonlit beach   Once upon a Moonlit beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a Moonlit beach
Page 1 of 1