The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the hotsprings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-22

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Rin walked quietly through the large room where the towles and bath-coats were kept. She took one of the towels from a employee handing them out and walked into what seemed to resemble a locker room. She shyly took off her clothes and replaced them with the towel and afterwards walked outside to the edge of the hotsprings. She droped her towel and stepped into the water and sunk deep down into it, hoping nobody could see too much of her.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Suzume walked in, with nothing on;but her birthday suit. She accepted the towel that was handed out and walked forward. She noticed a girl about to enjoy herself and relax, so she entered the springs and took her place. "hello" she murmured
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-17

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm

( just wondering is this a girl only hotspring or mixed hotspring so i know to post here or not)
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm

(go ahead and post here theres nothing saying its only a girls posting spring so go for it)
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:53 am

Baki recived his towel and thanked the person who gave it to him, he layed into the hotspring letting the warm waters sooth the skin as he closed his eyes admiring the warmth of the water as layed back letting himself float with a towel covering himself.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Suzume looked over to the man in the hot springs with them. She found it a tad funny that he felt the need to cover up, but then again seeing someone else in full nude isnt something someone wonts to look at while relaxing. "hi..." she murmured welcoming him to the spring.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:58 am

" hi" baki said standing up his towle floating once it reached the water. he covered his head with it letting the water cover the rest of hmself up/ he didn't know girls where in the spring with him and it was a tad emberassing for himexposeing himself
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Suzumes eyes widdened as she blushed and turned away to give him privacy. "nice to meet you.. uh.."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Female
Number of posts : 644
Location : Find me, I could be anywhere, for example behind you, be afraid, mwuahahahaha or i am most often alone
Job/hobbies : music, art, science and kicking ass XD
Registration date : 2009-03-29

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Darcy almost hid at the end of the hotsprings, kinda hoping not to get noticed
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:11 pm

" wow , just wow" he thought loking away he didnt know what to do in this situation since two girls and one of him odds are good if he knew what to do. " so do you come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:19 am

Suzume looked around trying to see where Darcy had gone of to, she was hoping to meet her im person after reading about her in the tourny. "Yeah I've been her a few times, good place to relax the muscles before and after combat I suppose. You must be the new guy...hmm.. Baki was it?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:47 am

"yeah but everyone calls me the baki the grappler" he said feeling confidence swellingin his chest. " i cant wait for the tornament to open up so we can get to fight, i think the best way to know somene is to fight them" he said laying back down allowing the water to cover up everything but his head and chest as he layed down in the water." it nice to know not so many people are acting like jackasses saying stuff like " i shall defat you easily weakingling" or " i shall be the next king" after a while in pit fights it gets repititive
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:20 am

Suzume smiled and lay her head back and looked up to reply, after a short exhale of relaxation. "Yeah before it seemed like the tourny was never going to get started but now its getting closer and closer, and its making it harder to wait and find out whos going up against who"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 am

"yeah" baki floated closer to the female hsi confidence swelling more de didnt notice his manhoodpoking up over the water.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Suzume didnt notice at first his joystick was up and in eyes view at first. When she did she blushed and tried not to stare. "uh.. Baki.. your uh..friend is saying hello can you do something about that, its a little akward being so close like that"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 am

"friend what friend" baki looked around confused and he noticed it peaking out over thw water abd he blushed deep red.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Suzume started to giggle from his embarrasement, he didnt seem much of the fighter type but a boy that wasnt aware of his surroundings. "are you blushing?" she chuckles came to a stop as she took a closer look at him.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:59 pm

"no" baki lied, " im just hot from the heat of the spring" he sat down letting his nose and the rest of the top of his head float above water perring at the girl infron of him. "the steam really brings out your eyes" baki complimented his hands covering it just in case she may be perring through the water to get another look at it.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Suzume took a quick look around then her attention focused back on him. "my eyes...." she changed the subject to a more suitable conversation, she wasnt a big fan of flattery and felt uncomfortable even being told of such things. "you have no need to hide yourself, we're all in our bithday suits here... just your the only one here today to have shown off your body so boldly." She tried hard not to smile through that sentance. She let down her long blond hair her body well covered by the steam and water of the springs. "how relaxing" she murmured soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:59 pm

" i know right?" he laided back now not caring if he is exposed or not. " the water is so warm and soothing my back was killing me before i got in"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 pm

"yep best place to heal up and regain strength before a fight, or even after" Suzume sunk down into the water letting her nose and head peep out over the water. She began blowing bubbles from her mouth into the water, from the bubbles came accual bubbles that would be made from soap.

Last edited by Suzume on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:38 pm

baki was floating while he listened his eyes begining to close but he didnt notice he bumbed into her. " hi there" he said emberessed he wasnt paying attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the hotsprings Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hotsprings   At the hotsprings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the hotsprings
Page 1 of 1