The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coincidence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Football/Soccer
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Hibari was in the alleyway of some richest places in town . He was smoking a joint and was getting slightly high already . He wondered what his boss was doing .

Problably partying and leaving me alone . He thought to himself .

There was a slight noise from behind him . He looked over his shoulder and spotted some delinquents looking at him .

Hibari groaned and turned over taking a last inhale from his joint . He flicked it away and exhaled the smoke . - Come closer and I will bite you to death . - He said with a serious tone while narrowing his eyes .

The delinquents gulped and ran away leaving their bats and weapons behing .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Shuei had seen what this boy could do. He flew down to greet him in his high-type ways. Shuei flapped in front of the boy, floating in mid air and gently coming down. "Heeeeyyy..!!! I caame for your sooull!!!", he said devilishly but bluffing for the fun of it
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Hibari unsetahed the katana and placed it forward . He smirked and narrowed his eyes while taking a slightly different stance than other people who wield a katana .

I see . I only have to bite you to death .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 pm

"Oi!? Is that a fact??", Shuei then flew up higher and smirked as he raised his right arm. "Are you so sure about that boy??", said an excited Shuei!
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Hibari dropped the katana . WHen it reached the right height he kicked it with full force sending it flying faster than a bullet .

Correct . Try to dodge that .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Shuei suddenly appeared below the ground as he began to laugh softly at first but it builded up at the end. "HHhahahahahahaahahhhh!!!!", he then pointed at the boy. "You are interesting..!"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 pm

He smirked as the sword deflected from the wall behind Shuhei . And it flew at him from behind . He chuckled .

This is the end .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

The winds suddenly picked up and a vast of it surrounded Shuei like a tornado, blowing the katana off stream and away. "So you're also able to do that?? What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Hibari used his speed to disappear from sight and grabbed his sword in midair landing on a rooftop . He took the stance again and started running towards the Demon .

You won't survive this battle .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 pm

"Ohh..?", Shuei then simply pointed at the boy and a ball of pure electricity was shot at him. It exploded in front of Shuei instead of going all the way to catch the boy with surprise. Shuei vanished and reappeared on the rooftop of a building. "Tsk, this is getting boring.."

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

He slashed at the man but at the middle he threw the sword to his other hand and slashed from the other side .

I use the Shigure Souen . You have no chance against me .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:45 pm

When he attempted to slash him by switching hands Shuei then launched a chan of fireballs in front of him by placing both palms together, making the boy to step back down. "Eh? You have more tricks up your sleeve then?", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arukawa Ishiga

Arukawa Ishiga

Male
Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Drawing.........torturing ;]
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:55 pm

"Damn, where's the kids?"
I thought, slightly panicking. They haven't used their mind link yet, I don't know where they could've gone.
I spotted a fight, and saw a familiar person.
"Shuei...."
I whispered, and smirked. Maybe I'll watch this, might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkness.forumotion.com
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 pm

He raised his hand when he was close enough to Shuei . He suddenly speeded forward and chuckled .

Beccata di Rodine

Hibari thrusted his blade multiple times with one hand at blinding speed .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Shuei caught the boy's arm just in the nick of time before it would become faster at a blinding speed. He tugged on it and smiled as he shocked his arm with electricity. Shuei then vanished and appeared on the ground, looking up at him. "What's yer name boy?", he asked curiously and happy.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:19 pm

He winced slightly as his hand fell limp from the damage . Hhe slightly punched his elbow and his nerver started working properly again . He looked down on the opponent .

Hibari Kyoya .
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:23 pm

"Nice.. Even know hw the body operates..", Shuei then was gone within a blink of an eye and flying away. "Names Shuei Setsuna!!! Remember it!!!", he shouted from afar as he flew away into the sky rapidly at unknown speed and momentum. Leaving those two behind. More information was gathered.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm

I will . And for that I will search for you . Shuei Setsuna .

Hibari noticed that there was a spectator and sent one of his hidden throwing knives at him . It missed just an inch from his head . Ofcourse if he wouldve wanted to hit him he would be dead .

I know you are there . Might aswell come out .
Back to top Go down
Arukawa Ishiga

Arukawa Ishiga

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:08 am

I chuckled at Shuei's introduction to the man. It was the same to me.
Not flinching, I stared blankly at Kyoya.
"Nice shot, but work on your aim. Next time maybe you might want to come at me at full force."
I said, coming out of the shadows, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 am

You would be dead if I would've used my full force . This fight what you saw right now . I didn't use even 20% of my power .

He smirked and disappeared to the rain .
Back to top Go down
Arukawa Ishiga

Arukawa Ishiga

Male

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm

"Huh....a show off. There's too much of those these days."
I shook my head and roamed around the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coincidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence   Coincidence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coincidence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Outside Dome :: Tokyo-
Jump to: