The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunate circumastances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Female
Number of posts : 644
Location : Find me, I could be anywhere, for example behind you, be afraid, mwuahahahaha or i am most often alone
Job/hobbies : music, art, science and kicking ass XD
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Unfortunate circumastances Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate circumastances   Unfortunate circumastances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Darcy had been walking along the streets of Tokyo, minding her own business, just walking down, occasionally looking in shops. A rift opened in front of her ans she stopped in her tracks, but he rift had a worm hole effect an she found herself being pulled into the rift and then she was gone. she immediately hated whatever mode of transport this was, it felt like she was being shoved through a tube that was being twirled around, she felt quite sick.

She landed with a bump, on her bottom. she cursed silently and stood up, her immediate reaction was too dust herself off and then she began to wonder.

"Where the hell am i?" she almost yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Number of posts : 89
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof
Job/hobbies : N/A ...... Flying about dominating the skies
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate circumastances   Unfortunate circumastances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 pm

A scaly violet face of a dragon stared at her and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Female
Number of posts : 644
Location : Find me, I could be anywhere, for example behind you, be afraid, mwuahahahaha or i am most often alone
Job/hobbies : music, art, science and kicking ass XD
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate circumastances   Unfortunate circumastances I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 am

Darcy just stared at the dragon and smiled "what a beautiful sight, a majestic dragon" she patted it on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate circumastances   Unfortunate circumastances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate circumastances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Spitural Realm :: Spirit World-
Jump to: