The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stray kitten

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Suzume was spending some time in Tokyo when she saw a cat stuck in a tree. 'hmmm..what the hell i have time' she thought. She climbed the tree with no problem and grabbed hold of the cute little fella; tucking it under her arm and scaled back down the tree. "cute little guy arnt cha but we should find you a home..."
Back to top Go down
Sukino

Sukino

Female
Number of posts : 418
Job/hobbies : Nuffin..
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Sukino was walking worridly down the streets. Her cat, Zelda, got loose from her hotel room and got lost somewhere.
"Zeeeeeeelda.. Here kitty, kitty, kitty.."
She repeted over and over again, hoping to find her cat.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Suzume felt sukino's presence close by and wanted to show the kitten to her in hopes to help find its owner. She rushed over to here with the kitten snuggled into her arms. " hello Suki "
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Ninja/Assasin
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:37 am

(A man,walks on the two women,and not begin noticed)
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:13 am

"I found this Kitten do you know who it might belong too? I think he's lost" Suzume held the kitten out a little more and began to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:11 am

(As the notice the girl,who held this cat,as I went closer to the two)
(As saw pity to the cats eyes)
"Who owns this cat?I pity on it. Crying or Very sad "
(As I began to cry,to feel pity on the cat Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 pm

"I'm not sure this kitten doesnt have an
owner of which I know of, so Im going to
help it find its owner" Suzume smiled at the man
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"Well,If that cat,doesn't have an owner,I need to find out."As I smiled back at the girl.
"By the way,Im Shiro Machimada."As I smiled her,again.
(As I looked at the cat,I remembered my mom)
"I used to have a cat,when my mother is alive."As tears flown into my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Suzume looked at him as though she wanted to learn more about him. He was clearly in the area to compete in the tourny, or so she thought. "Did something happen to her...?" she said in a conserned tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:07 am

"Yah.She died when she tries to escape."My voice was still very weak.
"That man will pay for this,.........Stupid.......Rugal Bernstein!"My voice was on the rage,a bit.
"When I knew Rugal,I thought that he was a good man,but he wants me,to be his assasin.He was the first man to announce the first KOF.I wanted to join the KOF 1999 tournament,but I lack 2 teammates."I told her a story,when I was a small boy.
Shiro wanted to help the cat and the 2 girls.
"Then she gave me a cat,to know that,she was there for me."I smiled the girl and the cat.
"Your name?Pretty maiden?"I asked her,to know her name.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:33 am

''My name is Suzume and yours kind sir?" she asked
"I was unaware you had tried to enter in the tournament before... perhaps if i had access to those files maybe i would have, in any rate welcome to the tourny this year." Suzume held out the kitten to let him hold it. it was the least she could do after hearing a sad story as he had for told of his past.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 am

I smiled,when I hold the cat,but I kneeled down and give the cat to the girl.
"Shit,don't give that cat to me.Because my real cat is missing."gives the girl a demanding look.
Then,I let myself calm.
"Oh,I told you,Im Shiro or Shi-san...."Paused a bit,but annoyed.Then,I continued."If you want to."
"Have you heard Kim Kaphwan?Hes trying to go after me."I asked her,If she knows Kim.
Then,I mock the 2nd girl(Not the one who Im talking with.),and give the 2nd girl,a fake spider.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 am

Suzume took the cat back as he handed her. "Im sorry I dont believe I know this Kim, I've never met someone with that name before. Im sure if u keppt asking arounf someone will know." She looked at the spider he had given to her and tried not to laugh if things were to go sour.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Machimada

Shiro Machimada

Male

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Ooc:Who is your fav. tennis player?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then,I laughed her situation,a bit"I see.Since you're new,you don't know Kim Khapwan."
Then,I explained her,who is Kim."Kim Khapwan is a taekwondo master,who said,he teams up w/ two crooks named:Chang Koehan and Choi Bounge."
And I explained to her who is Chang and Choi."Chang is the fat guy,who brings his weapon,a metalic bowling ball XD.And Choi,looks like a midget w/ long claws(Laughs hard!)!"
And then,I looked at her,In a playful seductive look."Whats the color of that cat,hmmm?You're kind and sexy.(Stares at her,seductivly)"
After the seductive look,I laughed,for I thought she like my seductive staring look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray kitten   Stray kitten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray kitten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Outside Dome :: Tokyo-
Jump to: